It is Day 9 of the MCO here, I haven’t been updating since Day 4 as I was recovering from my IBS symptoms probably due to food poisoning and inadequate nutrition over the previous couple of weeks. However, I’m back in commission now after 3 days of being horizontal most of the day and another 2 trying to cook and eat more.
- MCO is extended for another 14 days until 14th April on 25th of March.
- MALAYSIA UPDATE:
- +235 -> 2031 confirmed cases
- +5 -> 45 ICU (32 need breathing support)
- +4 -> 23 deaths
- +16 -> 215 recovered
KWSP Withdrawal Method
Tunku Alizakri Alias, CEO of KWSP has reported the following way to withdraw RM500 per month from your account 2 for 12 months:
- Registration via email and post from 1st April
- Registration via website from 1st May
- Funds reflected in your account starting from May 2020 Source: https://twitter.com/501Awani/status/1243004998448852993
- Some people are leaving the house to water the plants at the office. (Source)
- Good vibes: Kuching Hotel provides free accommodation to healthcare workers in order to isolate them from their family members after duty. (Source)
- Singapore Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) validity for Malaysian-registered vehicles to be extended to June 30th. (Source)
- Tips on what to do during the extended MCO period here
- Malaysia government is planning to bail out local airline companies with M&A and debt measures. (Source)
- Youtube defaults video quality worldwide to 480p to reduce strain on their server as the world is on lockdown. (Source)
- 7 Istana Negara staffs tested positive for COVID-19. (Source)
- YDP King and Queen has tested negative for COVID-19. Starts self quarantine for 14 days on 25th March (Source)
- Crisis Preparedness and Response Centre (CPRC) is now contactable 24/7 in this pandemic. (Source)
- Head of Police reports that Tabligh cluster local participants only at around 10k people, not previously believed 14-16k people. (Source)
- Two areas (Kampung Datuk Ibrahim Majid and Bandar Baharu Datuk Ibrahim Majid) in Kluang Johor are in enhanced lockdown for 2 weeks where 650 families are locked in their houses. (Source)
- Malaysia tops Asia searches for ‘coronavirus’ on Pornhub. (Source)
- Free mobile data from every telco carriers in Malaysia. (Source)
NEWS FROM AROUND US
- Singapore sees 10% dip in GDP QoQ, braces for recession. (Source)
- US tops daily increase in number of cases on 25th March 2020 with 14024 new cases, and 265 new deaths
- In 5th January 2020, WHO published that they have observed an unknown cause of pneumonia in Wuhan, China, it’s been 81 days, and over 471k confirmed cases. CCP has gave everyone free lockdown time by covering up the virus at the beginning of January. Now, every other idiots around the world has to die. (Source)
- On side note: A possible vaccine was created by Moderna and NIH went into clinical trails on 16th March. “That marks a 63-day gap between scientists sequencing the virus’s genes for the first time and doctors injecting a vaccine candidate into a person’s arm. It’s overwhelmingly the world record,” Fauci said.
- Anthony Stephen Fauci is an American immunologist who serves as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and as a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force addressing the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic.
- For medical imaging professionals, here is an imaging database by Italy Society of Radiology