MCO Question of the day: Are the numbers from COVID even accurate? It seems that the number of cases rise with the number of tests, the virus spreads regardless. We are finding out that the virus isn’t all bad to majority of the people anyways.
- Malaysia 28th May CCP Virus COVID-19 Update
- +10 > 7629 Total Confirmed Cases (All local transmission: 5 foreigners, 5 Msian)
- +0 > 115 Deaths (1.51% of total)
- +86 > 6169 Total Recovered (80.86% of total)
- 8 ICU (4 require ventilator)
- 1345 Active Cases (17.63%)
- For detailed updates on the COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia, visit the Director General Ministry of Health here.
I will only be updating Malaysian numbers from now on, only occasional updates that I find worthy will be included.