MCO Question of the day: Is the cost of lockdown worth the price when it comes to preventing deaths that are eventually going to happen anyway?
- Malaysia 24th May CCP Virus COVID-19 Update
- +60 > 7245 Total Confirmed Cases (7 imported cases, 53 local, out of 53: 44 are foreigners)
- +0 > 115 Deaths (1.59% of total)
- +33 > 5945 Total Recovered (82.05% of total)
- 9 ICU (4 require ventilator)
- 1185 Active Cases (16.12%)
- Number of new and active has risen from yesterday
- Astro offers RM20 monthly rebate for Sports Pack customers. (Source)
- Malaysians wander around KL city and feel like tourists. (Source)
- 274 Malaysians returning from overseas are currently under the 14 day quarantine, such a waste of productivity. (Source)
- Apparently the royalties are afraid of the virus but they still can pray indoors. LOL. (Source)
- Singapore confirmed 548 new cases today (May 24), bringing the total to 31,616.
- Twitter CEO donates RM371m of RM4.36b personal Covid-19 fund to underprivileged communities. (Source)
- Lockdown gives Albanian beekeepers a ‘golden year’. (Source)
- The first suspected COVID-19 case in France dates back to 16 November. Doctors at the Albert Schweitzer Hospital in Eastern France conducted a retrospective study on all the 2,456 chest scans done in their hospital between November 1 and April 30.
- 107-year-old great grandmother, Saltanat Akbari, becomes the oldest person in Iran to beat COVID-19. See, this virus ain’t that bad, eventho it’s a single case, this shows that age isn’t a factor of weakness, having diabetes is worse than being old.
- Iran has reported 2,180 new COVID-19 cases and 58 new deaths, raising the country’s total to 135,701 with 7,417 confirmed deaths.
Another short update today, see you again tomorrow.